There are several ways to support our ministry here at Epiphany Lutheran Church. See below for information on setting up payments directly from your checking account or fill in the following form to make a donation through PayPal or a credit card.
Set up for automatic payments through your bank.
- Log into your online banking account
- There should be a tab somewhere for “pay bills” or “bill pay”
- You should then be able to select “add bills”
- Add all of the required information (Epiphany Lutheran Church, 4301 Raspe Ave, Baltimore, MD 21206, 410-485-7654).
- Once you’ve added Epiphany, you can set up a recurring payment for whatever you have pledged. You can set it up to come every week, every other week, every four weeks, or any way you like. Most helpful for the church is at least once a month.
Sign up for automatic payments through Simply Giving by Thrivent.
The Simply Giving® Program endorsed by Thrivent is designed to help you conveniently make payments to the church. Through the Simply Giving Program, your payments are made through a pre-authorized withdrawal from your bank account. You determine the frequency of your automatic payment – weekly, semi-monthly, or monthly. Your payment is deposited into the church’s bank account on the same day it is withdrawn from your account.
Just download the form, fill it out, and return it to the church office or put it in the offering plate.